When you’re choosing a BMW service specialist, here are several key points that we’d like you to keep in mind:
1. North Bay Bavarian has BMW – specific technology and equipment
- State-of-the-art BMW diagnostic equipment, tools, and parts.
- Knowledge of all models, from classic to high-tech BMWs.
2. North Bay Bavarian mechanics are
- Specially trained to work on BMWs
- Perfectionists who work efficiently and think creatively to solve problems
- BMW enthusiasts who share a passion for these cars
3. Interpreting the price quote
In comparing price quotes, look at the bottom line, not the hourly rate:
- Our skilled technicians work more efficiently — that means a lower price.
- We round down on hours on our billing. It’s our policy.
4. Speed of service
We have what it takes to ensure quick appointments and turnarounds:
- 6,000 square foot facility with 6 individual car lifts
- State-of-the-art equipment and full service parts department
- 5 full-time mechanics, and 1 mechanic apprentice
- Free loaner cars
North Bay Bavarian gives you the kind of service, expertise, and courtesy that life-long customer relationships are built on.